As a Financial Representative since 1988, Phil's responsibility is to get to
know our clients and to present investment opportunities that meet their needs
and goals. His main concentrations are on money management, retirement income
planning and estate planning for high net worth individuals and business professionals.
Phil and his wife, Michelle, have two children,
Madeline and Ethan. Phil is also involved in Rotary, Fremont Area Chamber of
Commerce and Omaha Area Chamber of Commerce.
Phil holds the following
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative
- Series 24 - General Securities Principal, Branch Manager
- Series 51ﾠ- Municipal Fund Securities Principal
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent
- Series 65 - Investment Advisor Representative
- Life/Health - Insurance licenses in Nebraska & Iowa